If you are an experienced teacher looking for the next step in your career or a school in which you can have an impact from day 1 and develop as a teacher and leader, this expanding school has outstanding opportunities within for career development and progression.
If you are a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) looking for the right school in which to kick start your teaching career this school is the perfect environment to complete your induction year. This school has a well-established NQT program and a net of supportive senior and middle managers who understand the importance of such a year to a developing teacher.
The Head Teacher of this school is looking for passionate and proactive individuals who mirror the values and ethos of the school and understand that by providing the right environment, every pupils potential knows no-bounds.
They are looking for outstanding practitioners and team players, who enjoy teaching, have a desire to contribute to the development of the school and have:
• A passion for children’s learning and development;
• A proven track record of classroom teaching;
• The ability to motivate and inspire children;
• High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
• High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
The school are recruiting for a Year 1 teacher to join their fun and dynamic KS1 team. The successful candidate will have previous experience of teaching KS1and be confident in their ability to inspire through engaging and creative lessons.
In order to apply for this role you should have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Over 6 months’ experience of teaching in Primary schools
• KS1 or KS2 curriculum knowledge
• Reference information for the last two years
• UK eligibility to work
• Newly Qualified Teachers welcome to apply
Protocol is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children at primary schools and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicants.
In return, Protocol Education can offer:
Competitive rates of pay
Free professional development training
A dedicated consultant offering a supportive and efficient service
Guaranteed work scheme ( for approved candidates )