Outstanding and an experienced Year 1 class teacher to start in January 2017.
This lovely and friendly school seeks to appoint experienced and enthusiastic teacher to join there Outstanding school in the Hounslow Borough.
This is a Long term supply role, potentially develop into a full time contract and the successful applicant must have:
• An outstanding record of classroom practice in a primary school
• The ability to lead, motivate and inspire
• Can demonstrate good classroom management skills and high expectations
• Can work collaboratively with colleagues and parents
• Commitment to sharing responsibility for raising standards and leading learning and teaching
• The ability to build upon the current successes of the school.
Protocol Education can offer you the following:
• An experienced consultant to advise you and support you through out
• Ongoing support and free professional development training
• Competitive rates
• Weekly pay
• 24 Hour emergency contact
You must hold a QTS
Get in contact with Tej today or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.