Year 1 Vacancy in Bingley for September 2016
Protocol Education are currently seeking a KS1 Teacher, for a lovely school in the Bingley area of Bradford. The temporary position is set to start in September, and last for 1 school year.
The right teacher will have a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning and also be able to use your creativity to keep the children engaged with appropriate resources created to suit all abilities. The school provides a stimulating and well maintained learning environment with opportunities for professional development and a strong supportive team ethos.
This school also promotes positive, supportive and co-operative relationships between staff and children in all aspects of school life.
The ideal person will have
* QTS or a PGCE, with strong curriculum based teaching experience in Primary Schools
* Evidence of good classroom control sand behaviour Management
* A track record of good teaching ability and planning/preparing lessons
* Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
* A confident and positive approach to working with children
* A collegial attitude, committed to raising standards and achievement
* Have a strong and creative teaching style
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Have a passion for education
The benefits of working with Protocol education are:
+ Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
+ An extensive CPD training programme
+ Dedicated and education specialist consultants
+ A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
Please contact Sophie on 0113 233 7 020 / email email@example.com or alternatively register your CV online now at www.protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.