Job type: Year 1 Teacher
Salary: £153.00 - £234.00 per day
Closing date: 30th September 2022
A welcoming and friendly Primary School in Brent are looking for a KS1 Teacher / ECT to join their team to start in September 2022.
The school prides itself on being an inclusive, safe, and purposeful learning environment that nurtures and challenges their pupils. As a KS1 Teacher / KS1 ECT, you will be working in a school that aims to provide a stimulating curriculum so that their learners can become valued and responsible members of the community.
Could this KS1 Teacher / KS1 ECT opportunity sound like the perfect role for you?
Please see the mandatory requirements for this position below:
- Teacher musty obtain a QTS
- Year 1 teacher to have experience in working in a classroom
- Year 1 teacher to plan exciting and engaging lessons, tailored to the needs of every child
You will be required to:
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact James on 0208 371 7900 or email James.Bentley@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.