Year 1 Primary Teacher Required
Protocol Education are working with a lovely primary school in Sheffield, who are looking to appoint a temporary Year 1 teacher to join their welcoming and supportive Key Stage 1 team.
The role will cover a long-term absence commencing in September 2016 and is expected to continue until October half-term.
This is a part-time teaching post (Monday to Wednesday)
Pupil progress throughout the school is average and the school are committed to raising attainment as they are continuously striving to improve. The children are happy to be in school and do make good progress when work is engaging and well-planned. The school has an average proportion of children with EAL requirements so experience in this area would be beneficial although not essential.
To be considered for this primary teaching post you must:
- Be a qualified teacher or a newly qualified teacher (NQT)
- Have some experience in teaching Key Stage 1
- Have good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Be committed to raising and maintaining standards
- Be able to plan, prepare and assess KS1 work
- Be a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
If you are successful, you will receive the following benefits of working with Protocol and our client:
- Access to free CPD
- PAYE or umbrella company pay structure
- Free stationary
- £50 refer a friend scheme
- Portfolio building
- Team of primary consultants to assist you throughout your placement and thereafter
Interviews will be held imminently, so apply for this fantastic opportunity now! If your application is successful, our consultant Kate will contact you within 1 working day.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.