Protocol Education are currently working with a primary school in Middlesbrough who are looking for a strong, hardworking and inclusive Year 1 classroom teacher to start in September. The school is a happy school where children feel safe and valued. The children are confident, reflective and playful learners, filled with their own sense of purpose and self-belief.
Due to the effects of Lock down, the successful candidate will also be knowledgeable of the early years curriculum as this will need to be covered to help bridge the gap in learning.
• Have an outstanding knowledge of the Key Stage 1 Curriculum.
- Knowledgeable of the EYFS Curriculum
• Be able to demonstrate experience of teaching in the primary curriculum.
• Show excellent teamwork skills.
• Maintain positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues to achieve the best results possible.
• Show perseverance and maintain a can do' attitude and aspire to achieve goals.
• Value the diversity of people's circumstances and backgrounds.
- DBS on the update service
What we can offer;
• Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area to find you local work
• Opportunities for professional development
• Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that Protocol are looking for, please reply to this add or send your updated CV and register online on www.protocol-education.com