Year 1 Primary Teacher | Chelmsford | KS1 Class Teacher
We are looking for an enthusiastic Year 1 Primary Teacher for an outstanding school based just outside of Chelmsford city centre.
We are looking for a teacher who enjoys challenging students in becoming brave and curious learners.
In this role you will help support the development of the pupils and helping them to gain skills that will help in their future lives.
We need someone who:
- Is hardworking and committed to the school’s ethos.
- Open to being adaptable and a team player in a collaborative environment.
- Excited by challenging and motivating children to succeed.
- Has previous experience in working with children.
We will offer you:
- A friendly and supportive work environment where you feel part of a team.
- Personal and professional development support.
- The opportunity to be part of a happy and successful workforce.
If this sounds like the right role for you…hit apply!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.