Protocol Education are working with a friendly, inspiring and creative two form entry Primary School in Watford, Hertfordshire.
The school has been Ofsted graded as ‘Good’ and can offer a warm, friendly and vibrant environment to work in, as well as well-behaved, polite and motivated pupils with an extremely positive attitude.
The school is located in Watford. The area has very regular and reliable bus service links, and the school can provide parking if you prefer to drive.
The school are looking to recruit a full time Year 1 Learning Support Assistant with an immediate start. This will be for the whole academic year (until July 2023) – however they have an opportunity for the person to continue the following academic year if they wanted to. They can also offer a permanent contract after a term through the agency, if preferred by the learning support assistant.
They are looking for somebody who:
- puts the pupils at the heart of all they do
- enjoy working closely with colleagues and communicate effectively with parents, carers and other professionals
- love to challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress with high expectations for all pupils
- are professional, with vision, creativity, drive and enthusiasm to contribute to the continued development of our school
They can offer you:
- a school where we collaborate share and support each other to make sure all children achieve their very best,
- a school where staff are proud to work
- significant opportunities to further your professional development.
- happy, enthusiastic children whose conduct is exemplary
- a new modern, well equipped building, with exciting and attractive learning environments
- a forward thinking and innovative leadership team who remember the well-being and work-life balance of their teachers is important.
Please apply if you are interested in this Year 1 Learning Support Assistant role, and I will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.