I am currently working with a one form entry primary school in Marlow. They are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and hard-working Year 1 Teacher to join their team. Staff at the school are devoted, passionate, and focused on encouraging children to reach their full potential in a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment.
This role is to begin after Easter, and continue until the end of the academic year. The candidate will then have the opportunity to either extend their time with the school into September, or to finish with them in July.
The successful candidate will:
- Have QTS
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Be flexible to work 5 days a week.
- Have high expectations of all pupils.
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the school.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.