This position is part time, mornings only from Monday to Friday.
The school is one where all staff seek to create a positive atmosphere in which each child feels happy and secure and is allowed to achieve their full potential.
The ideal candidate:
- Vast experience in a classroom setting or supporting children with additional needs
- Level 2 qualification in Education or above
- An understanding of the KS2 curriculum
- A pro-active approach with a desire to raise standards in the classroom
- Creative, team player, and motivated
- Enjoys working with and developing children's learning
- Is happy to take part in new training experiences and learn from others
By joining Protocol Education, we can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant who works on your behalf to find work in your local area
- A competitive rate of pay
- Access to a vast range of CPD courses to enhance your knowledge and skills
- The chance to meet other candidates registered with Protocol Education through social events
- Refer a friend scheme
If you would like to apply to this role, please call Emma Mounsey on 0114 252 1970 or send your CV to email@example.com.