Outstanding school in West Midlands Area
Do you want to work in a forward thinking and creative school to provide exciting learning experiences for all children?
Protocol Education is working with a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a one-term placement in Year 4. The school has a friendly, dynamic, creative and forward thinking team, housed in a spacious modern building. They provide the children with an outstanding education because they are committed to putting the children at the heart of everything that they do. Everybody's contribution is highly valued and teamwork is the cornerstone of success.
This post is for a fixed period for one term, to cover a maternity leave and may possibly lead to a permanent position. We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has high expectations for themselves, staff, pupils and parents;
• Has excellent teaching and learning skills;
• Is adaptable and willing;
• Embraces innovation positively and with enthusiasm;
• Works well in a team.
We can offer:
• Amazing pupils, friendly staff and committed governing body;
• A wonderful working environment;
• Fantastic resources;
• Excellent opportunities for professional development;
• An opportunity to lead in development of a curriculum area;
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, please apply to join a committed, friendly and supportive team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about learning for everyone and ready to make a difference.
The school are meeting with interested candidates immediately so please log on to our website www.protocol-education.com