They are looking for a creative and inspiring NQT, for a full time role due to start in September 2021.
This School can offer:
• Bespoke CPD and professional development opportunities.
• The opportunity to join curriculum task groups, where you can gain experience of supporting and leading projects.
• Good links with partnership schools allowing you to gain experience of different working environments.
• A large and supportive leadership team.
• A creative curriculum and wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning.
• Middle leadership development opportunities.
• A new building with up to date IT equipment and excellent facilities.
Requirements to apply for this role:
• Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT).
• Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
• Be an excellent practitioner with high expectations for all pupils.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed and forward-thinking team.
• A passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
• A strong grasp of national curriculum.
• Knowledge and understanding of the effective inclusion of all children, and of the factors which support high achievement in school for all pupils.
• A real commitment to get parents involved in their children's learning.
Interview date: to be arranged mutually with the candidate.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you find your first teaching role please feel free to contact me via phone or email.
To apply, click on www.protocol-education.com