A Barnsley based 'GOOD' primary school are seeking an enthusiastic teacher to join their growing team on a part-time, permanent basis. The school has the flexibility for this to be a 0.4 or 0.5 part time teaching post, at the beginning of the week (but there is some flexibility over this as well).
The teacher appointed will be enthusiastic, rigorous and imaginative in their approach to teaching and learning. They will have the support of highly professional colleagues working within KS1 and the wider school. They will contribute to developing the teaching, learning, assessment and progress of children throughout school, enabling the children to reach their full potential. They will be supported in seeking professional development and implementing it back at school. The successful candidate will receive dedicated PPA time on a weekly basis (and NQT time where applicable). The successful candidate will work in the Year 2 class.
The school are looking for a teacher who:
• is a solid good teacher with a passion for working with children (especially in KS1)
• has relevant experience of working within KS1
• has a deep understanding of the way children develop and learn
• can drive standards within their classroom by assessing the children’s learning rigorously and planning for improvements
• can work as part of a class and phase team effectively
• is committed to nurturing the development of children, by having an excellent rapport with children and parents
• has a commitment to inclusive education and a genuine desire to work co-operatively with parents, key school staff and other professionals.
If you would like to apply for the role through Protocol Education, please forward your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Applicants from NQT's are welcome. Alternatively, please call our friendly primary team on 0114 252 1970. You will receive excellent rates of pay and a dedicated consultant who is committed to placing you in the right schools.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.