- Required - PPA Teacher
- Situated in South Bristol
- Paying - £114 - £160 a day
- Duration - 1 year
- Teaching - PPA
- To start in September 2016
Our client, based in South Bristol is looking to recruit a PPA Teacher to join their team from September 2016. In their most recent Ofsted, it was stated that pupils behaviour and attitudes towards learning are consistently positive because adults provide good care, guidance and support. Throughout the academy, pupils are made to feel safe at all times.
This school is a two form entry Primary School, there are a number of classroom assistants who works very closely with the team of teaching staff. The role is full time and will start in September 2016. They require someone who is able to commit for the academic year.
The successful candidate will be British Trained (QTS) or an Overseas Trained Teacher (British equivalent). Experienced teachers and NQT's are welcomed. This Primary School pride themselves on continually improving, and look to recruit teachers who have been graded Outstanding or Good by Ofsted or School/Placement observations. You will be working as part of a dedicated team. The school holds high expectations of its students and staff alike, and look for enthusiastic, passionate teachers to join their team. Raising attainment is crucially important, and a track record of doing so would be of benefit.
Protocol Education requirements are:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Key stage one or two curriculum knowledge (or both)
• 2 professional educational references from within the last 6 years
• UK eligibility to work
• DBS on the update service or the willingness to get a DBS at the cost of £44.
• Committed to the safeguarding of the welfare of children
In return we at protocol education offer:
• Option of being paid through PAYE or Umbrella Company
• Free continuous professional development training scheme (CPD)
• A supportive, honest, friendly and efficient service from local consultants with over 21 years of experience.
• Refer a friend bonus payment scheme
• CV and interview advice, support and opportunities to be considered for long term and permanent position
When working with protocol education you can be rest assured that you are working with a highly reputable agency where you are valued and are always treated with respect. We hold the DFE quality Mark and numerous other accreditations. To apply for this position or if interested in this role please contact Rachel immediately on 0117 945 3960 or email email@example.com or register on our website at www.protocol-education.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.