Wiltshire Cover Supervisor’s wanted –
A degree graduate with little experience in schools covering pre-planned lessons in Secondary School classrooms
This job would suit:
An experienced Cover Supervisor or teaching assistant looking to broaden your experience with the areas leading education specialist agency
A youth worker or sports coach with experience supporting young people and would like to extend this into a classroom environment
Bristol based candidates with access to a car are also welcome to apply
Protocol Education Bristol are seeking Cover Supervisors for daily, short term and long term assignments in Wiltshire. The successful candidates will be confident and clear communicators, be committed to managing the classroom and pupil behaviour at all times and have a natural ability to enthuse and motivate young learners. A Cover Supervisor has to take responsibility for lessons when a permanent teacher is absent. The work you will need to deliver will already be set and your role will be to ensure the work is completed and to manage the student behaviour in line with the schools policy
what’s in it for you?
• Flexible work both part time and full time
• Competitive daily pay rates
• Guaranteed work schemes
• Regular work within local secondary schools
• Free of charge training courses (SEN, Cover Supervisor, behaviour management)
• Dedicated consultants committed to supporting your career ventures
How to apply:
Register with us and attach an Updated CV
• Informal Telephone interview based on your CV. This is the initial ‘ vetting stage’
• Booked in for an appointment with your area consultant, discuss rate of pay and what your looking for
• Take you through the clearing process. Please note because that when candidates are working in a school everyone must have a valid DBS on the Update Service and provide ID and proof of address documents for safeguarding purposes
Please note: If you do not have a DBS, we still value and accept your application and will aid you through your application. A DBS costs £44 and the annual Update service costs £13.
Work consists of day to day supply work but also pre-booked bulk work and longer term placements. This will be discussed in more depth at your appointment.
Looking for work?
Register with Protocol Education to apply for this role and connect with other schools, academies and nurseries recruiting near you
Protocol Education offers all Teachers and teaching staff:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with Protocol must have undertaken (or be willing to undertake) an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
We look forward to your response. Please contact Charlie Johnson 0117 9453965 / email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.