Volunteers required- Bristol and surrounding areas
Ever considered working within an Educational setting?
Are you a graduate and unsure what to do next step?
Here at Protocol Education we are seeking to employee practitioners who have not yet worked in an educational setting to volunteer in primary schools or nurseries in Bath, Bristol, Gloucestershire, South Gloucestershire, Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire. Working with Protocol Education on a voluntary basis will allow you to gain experience within an educational setting. The successful candidate will have a keen interest in working with an education setting, whether that is on a 1:1 basis on as a teaching assistant in a mainstream school.
Requirements for volunteering through Protocol Education are:
• Up to date DBS on the update service
• 2 references within the last 3 years
The benefits of working with Protocol Education are:
• Continuing professional development (CPD), our training courses include safe guarding and first aid. This would increase your knowledge which you can use within the classroom.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 25 years of education experience.
• After completion of the voluntary scheme the setting will complete a reference which will allow you gain paid work through us.
When working with Protocol Education you can rest assured that you are working with a highly reputable agency where you are valued and are always treated with respect. To apply for these positions or if you are interested in supply work in the interim, please call Elly Barnes 0117 9453960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org