Protocol Education are looking for a confident and creative Upper KS2 Teacher who would be interested in doing both daily and longer term positions.
The ideal person will have:
* QTS or a PGCE, with strong curriculum based teaching experience in Primary Schools
* Knowledge of the KS2 Curriculum
* Evidence of good classroom control
* Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
* A collegial attitude, committed to raising standards and achievement
* An understanding of creative curriculum teaching across all subjects and creative ideas to engage children in their learning
The benefits of working with Protocol education are:
+ Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
+ An extensive CPD training programme
+ Dedicated and education specialist consultants
+ A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call the Leeds office on 0113 233 7020 for a confidential chat
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.