To say we're experiencing unprecedented circumstances throughout the world of education and beyond right now would be an understatement.
Here at Protocol we're trying to work around the uncertainty caused by its effects and ensure that when things return to normality we're as prepared as possible.
We are currently recruiting for an Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher to work in one of our central inner-city primary settings in Leeds. The role will be set to commence in September 2020 and will be for one term initially, with a view to become permanent for the right candidate.
- Be a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with high expectations of what children can achieve.
- Have an excellent understanding of the curriculum, SATs experience is desired.
- Have good classroom and behaviour management strategies.
- Have a valid DBS and ideally be registered on the update service.
- Believe passionately in creating an outstanding learning environment to ensure all children achieve and make the best progress possible.
As a long-term supply teacher, you will benefit from weekly pay, attractive daily rates and ongoing CPD and support from your own consultant. We have a proven track record of supporting teachers at different stages of their career. Therefore, we welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers.
Please click apply if you have relevant experience and I'll be in touch to learn more about your background. After completing a short online application I'll arrange an online interview via Skype to discuss the roles we can offer.
For more information please contact Joe on 0113 233 7020