They're on the hunt for an Upper KS2 to join them on a long-term contract starting in January. This is an exciting and exceptional opportunity for candidates to take over in whole class teaching. You will be responsible for guiding the year through their SATs. The school is looking for people who are confident in their abilities to deliver learning and have a positive impact on all pupils.
The school can offer;
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils
- Excellent teaching staff and leadership to support you
- A thriving, diverse community
- Permanent opportunities
- Competitive inner London pay rates
- Local transport links
We are looking for someone who will:
- Have high expectations of pupil's achievement and behaviour.
- Work well within a team.
- Great sense of humour.
- Be a positive role model for children.
- Have 2 years of experience teaching KS2