Unqualified Teacher/Cover Supervisor - Secondary School – North Somerset and Bristol
Schools in both North Somerset and Bristol are looking to appoint enthusiastic cover supervisors, to join their already fantastic faculties. The positions will offer a great start to your career within the education sector or add to your ever-growing experience! Full and part time positions available.
The schools are looking for someone with a degree, or strong background in core subjects to be able to lead and cover a variety of lessons throughout the schools’ timetable.
These roles would be perfect for those looking to gain valuable classroom experience prior to embarking on a teaching career, or a brilliant opportunity for any graduates seeking a career change. Full and Part-time positions available.
• As an unqualified teacher/cover supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising work that is pre-set in accordance with the schools’ guidelines and ensuring such work is carried out to the best of the students abilities
• You will manage the behaviour of pupils in lessons and ensure a constructive and positive environment is always enforced.
• Collecting of work at the end of the lesson and returning it to the appropriate recipient, meaning you will not have to complete any marking.
• Reporting any safeguarding concerns in line with the school’s safeguarding policy.
You will be:
• Someone who truly cares for the education of children and thrives in an environment working with likeminded individuals.
• Somebody with desire to go the extra mile
• A person who truly cares for young people
• Be someone with excellent communication skills; Verbal/written and reading comprehension
• Able to demonstrate a track record of positively impacting the lives of children. (Please note - this can be in any field Youth Work, Volunteering, Sports Clubs etc.)
What you can expect from Protocol Education:
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- CPD courses & Free Webinars during half terms
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT/ ECT) Network & community
- CV writing & support
- Social events, opportunity to network with other educational staff
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- A £250 referral bonus if you refer someone new to work for Protocol Education
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.