We are recruiting for an enthusiastic, Unqualified Nursery Assistant who has recent experience in Nurseries. This is for a position in a nursery graded ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted. This position is based in Southwark with spacious playrooms and a large garden providing a stimulating and engaging environment. There are small groups of children in this Nursery. They are a really inclusive and lovely team of staff.
If you have a passion for looking after and caring for young children then please apply, we have an amazing opportunity for you.
• On-going training (including first aid & more)
• Fully qualified and friendly team
• Ofsted ‘outstanding’ Nursery
• Positive environment to work in
•Passopm for working with children
• Excellent knowledge of health, safety and hygiene
• Great understanding of Child safeguarding and protection
What the role involves
• Helping to create a safe, fun and engaging environment for the children
• Keeping track of each child’s individual progress throughout the day
• Helping children with mealtimes (snacks, food and drink)
• Organisation when logging any accidents or difficulties with as much detail as possible
• Assisting children with general life skills including, hygiene, manners and safety
• Creating solid relationships with parents, keeping track of each child’s individual progress throughout the day
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.