Do you thoroughly enjoy working with children?
Can you build relationships with little learners, encouraging them to learn through play?
Are you wanting to fill your days with fun and laughter?
If so, look no further! Protocol are looking for passionate Nursery Practitioners who can provide warmth and care for children aged from birth to five in settings based in Cambridge. Your new role will include supervising activities in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), building necessary relationships with the children in your care, and working as part of a team.
Protocol Education work with many Nurseries in and around the Cambridge area who need adhoc cover between the hours of 8am and 6pm. We can offer a range of shift patterns within these hours on a flexible basis so whether you are looking for full or part time work Protocol can support you.
Working as a Nursery Practitioner on supply means you get to work in a variety of nurseries on the days you want to work by simply managing your own on-line diary.
This role would be suitable for candidates with previous experience working with children, however qualifications are not required but are desirable.
If you would enjoy creating a beautiful learning environment alongside supporting the developmental needs of Early Years children, please get in contact with us - we have great opportunities for you!
* Helping shape and positively impact upon a child's development during their early years of life
* £9.18-£11.00 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience)
* A welcoming team that will make you feel supported throughout your role
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £250
* Continuous career development and training opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Demonstrating a sound knowledge of the EYFS and it's daily requirements, such as observations and assessments where necessary
* Building strong relationships with both children and parents to ensure smooth transitions
* Creating inviting activities for the children in your care
* Providing the necessary care requirements and developmental needs of Early Years children, such as feeding and supporting with individual daily routines
* Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) in childcare (desirable but not essential)
* Experience working with children (essential)
* Able to work as part of a team
* DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
Still sounds great? Apply today! I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.