A school we work with in Grays is looking for an experinced and Licensed Thrive Practitioner and Learning Mentor to support theirr wonderful children.
This is a part time position for 38 weeks per year (term time only) Monday to Friday from 8.45am to 3.15pm with one hours lunch.
We are willing to consider a reduction in hours or a different start date for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing positive relationships with the
children they have worked with. They will be able to demonstrate how and when they have had a significant impact on
children's emotional development.
Evidence of Thrive qualification and ongoing training will be required
The successful candidate will:
- Support staff to carry out assessments and implement action plans, both whole class and individual.
- Deliver sessions 1:1 or in small groups and with classes
- Work with parents/ carers to deliver or support action plans outside school.
- Work with school leaders to ensure assessments are carried out, and analysed to best inform school improvement and
- Work with curriculum leads to embed Thrive within the curriculum (planning and delivery remains the responsibility of the
- Deliver staff training in order to implement and embed the Thrive model across the school.
Previous experience as a Thrive Practicitioner is essential.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.