Secondary Teaching Opportunity in Enfield
A secondary school in Enfield are looking for a teacher to join them after the February half term until the end of the school year. The school are looking for someone who is capable of delivering the following subjects English, ICT and functional skills to KS4 students preparing to take their GCSE exams. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking for long term work until the school year and someone looking for a new challenge.
The school is a secondary pupil referral unit (PRU) and supports students in KS3 and KS4 with SEMH and challenging behaviours. Due to the nature of the environment the school require a teacher who has a proven history of good behaviour management. In addition to this you must be able to provide 1:1 support to students helping them with their speech and language, cognitive skills and core subjects. This is a full time teaching position up until the end of the school year, with a competitive salary.
• Teaching English/ICT/Functional Skills
• Assessing pupils levels and ability
• Differentiating work based on students needs and abilities
• Preparing, planning and marking work
• Behaviour management
• Ensuring the schools ethos and policies are being implemented
• Liaising with parents and carers
The school are looking for individuals who are:
• Experienced working with children
• Able to manage behaviour
• Passionate about the potential for education and will go that extra mile every day
• Adaptable, and able to work in a challenging setting
• Interested in working in a different environment
• Committed and resilient
To apply for this role you must have QTS.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each and every candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00