A school located in Wandsworth covering pupils from ages 4-18 are looking for an experienced teaching assistant to develop the lives of pupils by providing the right skills, attitude and encouragement.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and providing welfare of children and have a keen interest in ensuring equality and diversity is consistent.
About the role?
- Supporting children who have visual/hearing impairments and other complex needs
- Encouraging children throughout their young years between 4-18 years of age.
- Working hours of 8.30-16.00 for 5 days a week
- Residential hours providing additional shift work
- Long term contract till end of academic year
- Free Parking
What is required of you?
- Strong team player with relevant experience of working in a child care/support working setting.
- Good knowledge of severe learning difficulties.
- Passionate about working in SEN and confidence in providing students to work at their full potential.
- Be able to provide a valid DBS or on the update system
Feel like you have what it takes to work in a role like this? Please apply using your CV and a member of the team will get back to you if you are shortlisted.