Protocol Education are currently recruiting teaching assistants to work in a number of our schools in Croydon. Our schools are currently recruiting teaching assistants with/without experience who are passionate in working with students with special needs on a one to one basis or within a small class. We are currently looking for people that are keen in making a positive difference to students learning and development and enjoy the opportunity to be trained in the role. The role will be be working with students on a one to one basis or within a class where you will work collaboratively with the team. As a teaching assistant you will be supporting students in numeracy, literacy, cooking, hand eye coordination, speech & language and recreational activities such as cooking, sports, music & art. This school are recruiting immediately and for September.
- Located in Croydon
- Full time - Monday to Friday
- Long term opportunity with job security
- Working one to one or in class ranging from 6 - 8 students per class
- Supporting students in numeracy, literacy, cooking, hand eye coordination & speech & language development
- Working in creative lessons such as music, art, P.E. and cooking and outdoor activities
- Opportunity to be trained during the role
- Excellent transport links
- No umbrella companies meaning no hidden deductions
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a calm and consistent approach
- Have a supporting and encouraging manner with learners and an ability to inspire trust and to motivate the child in their care to integrate and learn through play
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to Apply Now or alternatively please submit your to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition we have other schools within Wandsworth and neighbouring boroughs that offer other long term opportunities. If you would like to know more please apply and you will be contacted to discuss this and additional roles.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.