Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant role for you? Do you also have experience using British Sign Language (BSL), Makaton or PECS techniques? Yes Then please read on below to find out further information!
If you don't have the above experience, but have worked with children and are looking to make a positive impact in a school, then please still get in touch!
• SEN Teaching Assistant
• Supporting student with additional needs
• Utilising the use of British Sign Language (BSL), Makaton or PECS techniques
• Working alongside the SENCo and working with Education Health Care Plans
• Long-term & full-time position - Scope for a permanent contract
- Barnet Borough
• Good academics required - Degree & A-Levels
• It's essential that you have previous experience using Bright Sign Language (BSL), Makaton or PECS techniques
• Must be a caring and supportive individual that is prepared to put the children first
• Good understanding of the Primary curriculum
Please note. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS,
APPLY today! Or call Hannah on 020 8371 7900 about roles in the Barnet borough.