Teaching assistants in Swindon
Protocol Education are a leading agency in Bristol and surrounding areas, who provide day to day roles, long term and permanent jobs in education. Working with Protocol Education provides opportunities to work in a range of schools in your local area. We are seeking to appoint a pro-active and adaptable teaching assistant to work within a school in a Key Stage 2 class the Swindon area.
A successful candidate will have experience of
Protocol education work closely with a number of schools within the Swindon area who work exclusively with us, therefore we have the ability to provide a substantial amount of work for our employees.
Requirements for working with protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS on the update service
• 2 references within the last 6 years
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis, we are looking for pro-active teachers who are committed to promoting the welfare of children.
The benefits of working with protocol education are:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD), our training courses include; ‘Child Protection and Safe Guarding’ and ‘EAL’
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• Large quantity of schools in the Swindon area which enables you to expand your experience within different settings
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of education recruitment experience.
When working with protocol education we ensure that you are supported by our honest, friendly consultants. For further information about protocol education visit our website www.protocol-education.com To apply for this position please contact Elly on 01179453960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org