"Teaching Assistants were created because teachers need hero's too"
Do you enjoy working with children and seeing those light bulb moments?
Have you got experience working with primary aged children?
I'm recruiting for Teaching Assistant's to work with primary schools across the Huntingdon area to fill long term positions. Some positions lead to permanent opportunities too!
Protocol work with many primary schools in the Huntingdon area and due to proven success we have more and more schools asking us to source teaching assistants to work on assignment with them. Because of the strong relationships we have with our client schools the roles we recruit for are exclusive to Protocol.
We are looking for teaching assistants who can do any of the following:
- supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
- working with children on 1-2-1 basis to improve engagement and support pupil progress
- work as a class teaching assistant
- lead Intervention groups in either numeracy or literacy or both
We are keen to hear from:
- experienced teaching assistants
- youth workers
- public sector workers for example ex police officers or forces personnel who want to move into the education sector
- anyone who has worked with young people and wants to move into a school setting
Benefits of working with Protocol:
- refer a friend scheme
- DBS and school application support
- exclusive roles
- dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
- on-line diary
- free career advice
- support to edit and improve your CV
Benefits of the role:
- weekly pay via BACS
- free CPD
- flexible working days
- local bookings
- competitive pay
If this sounds like a role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.