Year 6 Teaching Assistant – Brent
£70 - £80 per day – September Start
- Year 6 Teaching Assistant to work in Brent
- Year 6 Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school
- Year 6 Teaching Assistant available for an immediate start
Are you a Year 6 Teaching Assistant looking for a permanent role?
Are you a Year 6 Teaching Assistant with strong behaviour management?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then this Year 6 Teaching Assistant position is for you!
Local 3-form Primary School in London Borough of Brent looking for an empathetic and understanding Year 6 Teaching Assistant to support the learning and development of Year 6 pupils.
Excellent transport links and on-site parking available.
Candidates must have previous experience working with children, excellent communication skills and proactiveness, creating the best settings for a safe and effective learning environment.
Assisting the teacher in the daily management of the classroom. Nursery Teaching Assistants will be required to:
- Assisting teachers to prepare lesson materials and equipment
- Classroom preparation
- Working with groups or individual pupils to clarify understanding and maintain focus of work
- Monitoring and reporting pupils' progress
- Supervise group activities, including outings and sports events
- Ensure the health safety and security of pupils while adhering to safeguarding procedures
- Supporting and managing overall class behavior
- Lead classes with support from the teacher
Protocol Education offers:
- Flexible working hours from 8 hours to 35 hours per week
- Local schools generally no more than 30mins travel time by public transport door to door
- Competitive rates
- Weekly Pay
- Potential for temp to perm vacancies
- Ongoing CPD
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher or TA you refer to us (conditions apply)
- Optional online training at a reduced cost
This School is dedicated to creating a supportive and encouraging environment with excellent resources and a senior leadership team that believe in transparent and honest communication providing clear directives.
If you feel you would make a great Year 6 Teaching Assistant and what to know more. Apply online today at www.protocol-education.com or email your cv to Sapphire Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.