- Be empathetic and patient when dealing with students across EYFS-KS2
- Experienced at nurturing looked after children
- Have experience in working with SEMH students
- Be confident in working 1:1 with SEND students
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, be able to work using your own initiative but also be able to contribute to a dedicated team
- The ideal candidate will be professional and passionate about supporting children in education with SEND
The school's qualities:
- OFSTED 1
- Can offer the successful candidates support and professional development with excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Excellent support from staff and external agencies
- Passionate about using creative teaching spaces
- Full time position at end of placement
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
•2 year professional references and work experience, gaps listed
•Proof of address and right to work in the UK
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
•Competitive rates of pay.
•Free continuing professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
•Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
•Bonus refer a friend' payment scheme.
•CV and interview advice and support.