Protocol are looking for a Teaching Assistant that is available fulltime until the Summer holidays for a school in Littleport.
What You Need
- You will need to be professional and organised.
- Great behavioural management and communication skills.
- Excited by inspiring children and challenging them also.
- Previous experience working with children is desirable but not essential. We are looking for candidates in with a range of experience.
- Right to work in the UK.
What Can We Offer You
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE.
- Flexible work life balance to fit your lifestyle.
- Professional and ongoing support from the team of consultants here at Protocol.
- Aiding in opportunities to help career progression and helping in supply work resulting in a long-term role.
- £50 referral bonus scheme
If this sounds like the next exciting opportunity for you…apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.