We are currently recruiting an 'Outsatnding' Teaching Assistant for a position at a lovely school in Tolworth.
Start Date: September 2016
We are seeking someone who is enthusiastic and reliable who has a passion for working in schools and a talent for encouraging pupils to reach their maximum potential.
If you have a positive attitude and are looking for rewarding classroom support roles then get in touch!! Applicants must have experience working with children in a classroom setting and be enthusiastic.
Some of your duties will include:
- Working with the children on either a one to one basis or small groups across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Supporting the class teacher
- Supporting pupils with learning difficulties
- Supporting the social and emotional development of pupils
- Helping with the planning, preparation and delivery of the curriculum
Ideally you will hold one of the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 1 in TA
- NVQ Level 2 in TA
Or at least 6 months relevant experience in a School
Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS and references.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for, please send your updated CV and covering letter today email@example.com or call Patrick on 01483207510.