Are you confident assisting the class teacher with the core curriculum? Are you able to effectively build confidence in your students and raise attainment in Literacy and Numeracy?
Protocol Education are looking for Literacy and Numeracy Specialists, preferably with further or higher education in English or Mathematics, to support Primary aged children in the Newcastle area.
As a Literacy and Numeracy Specialist you will be responsible for leading small group interventions and building on the skills of the children that may be lacking in specific areas. You will encourage and support the students with your ultimate goal being to give the students the confidence they need when taking the end of year SATS.
Preferably you will have primary education experience and must have a strong will to commit to the role.
You must have:
- A Relevant qualification in supporting in education (Preferred)
- Experience working in schools or educational settings (Preferred)
- An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
- A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Two references
Here at Protocol Education we like to look after our teachers and support staff, giving very competitive rates of pay and ongoing CPD.
- Over minimum wage at £10 an hour
- Free CPD
- An experienced personal consultant to help guide you through the entire recruitment process, from planned travel to interview tips
- A recommend a friend scheme that could earn you £250
If you are interested in this role or any others we have available, please apply today!