We are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant who is seeking to work on a part-time basis, specifically, working mornings. This is an ideal opportunity for an educator who has limited time and is looking to work in a flexably.
The ideal Educator
- Relevant qualifications such as QTS
- Good numeracy, reading and writing skills
- Ability to teach 1:1 and help the students and teacher in any way that is needed
- Must possess excellent classroom management skills
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Can provide references covering the last 3 years
What we need to get you cleared for work
In order to work with us here at Protocol, you must undergo a 'clearance process'. We have a dedicated team who checks over your documentation to ensure that our partnership schools are provided with safeguarded educators. This will be explained in more detail by your consultant with your initial phone call, however, here is a list of some of your requirements to get cleared for work.
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK – passport expired or in date, birth certificate/adoption certificate, residence permit.
- 2 proof's of address- this could be a Driving Licence, utility bill, bank statement, benefits statement, credit card statement (dated within 3 months)/ or a mortgage statement, council tax statement (dated within 12 months).
- Proof of National Insurance number, you could use a payslip, P45, P60 (this is only applicable if you are using a birth certificate as I.D)
- DBS Enhanced disclosure on the update service (or be willing to purchase one)
- Proof of Qualification including Teacher Reference Number (if applicable)
- CV (that has a MM/YYYY format. If there are any gaps that are longer than 3 months, they need explaining briefly. Your C.V must also cover 10 years)
- Headshot of yourself
- Emergency Contact, name, number and relationship to you
If you have any problems with the above, then please contact us!
What Protocol can offer you
- £250 Refer a Friend
- PAYE no umbrella
- CPD - face-to-face and online training
- A personal consultant
If you feel you meet the criteria, please contact us on 01642205950 or alternately email Jake on: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.