Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant
An inclusive school based in central Bristol are looking to appoint a full-time teaching assistant to support students in Key Stage 1.
They are looking for a positive, caring and enthusiastic person, ideally with previous experience of working with children.
This post will suit candidates who are committed to supporting students to flourish and are looking to develop their knowledge and experiences.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a calm, caring and flexible approach
- Be able to work as part of a team, working closely with the Class Teacher
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to use their initative to adapt activities to meet the needs of the students
- Be self-motivated
The school can offer:
- A supportive and inclusive environment
- Welcoming members of staff
- Students who are eager to learn
- Continued professional development (CPD) opportunities
- An exciting, varierd curriculum
- Treats in the staff room
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free CPD opportunities, including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- £250 refer a friend bonus
Please apply or get in contact with the Protocol Bristol office if you have any further questions.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.