Primary Classroom Teaching Assistant
• Opportunities of training and CPD
• Experience in a range of schools
• Competitive Pay Rates
Protocol Education are currently looking to recruit Teaching Assistants to cover in schools in the Chertsey area. We are working with several schools who require support staff to work with children from Early Years up to Key Stage 2.
Candidates must have GCSEs at C Grade or above as a minimum qualification and experience working in school settings is desirable. If you have experience in delivering Interventions in Literacy and Numeracy, have worked with children with EAL, SEN, Behavior issues or any other specialized area we would love to hear from you. At Protocol Education we register both qualified support staff as well as those people with a desire to work in education who possess the skills and personality to make a positive contribution to the lives of school children.
We need candidates who....
• Have high expectations for all children
• Are enthusiastic and committed
• Able to support pupils with different learning abilities as directed by the teacher as well as using own initiative
• Can positively contribute to raising attainment & achievement through interventions and targeted learning
• Build a positive rapport with pupils quickly
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying will be required to undertake or already have a Full Enhanced DBS check on the Update service..
Please contact Alan Hunsdale at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02089711296
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.