For this role:
- Experience working in SEN or in learning support department within a mainstream school
- Experience working with vulnerable adults in a care capacity
- Available at least 3 days per week
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one)
- Able to provide 2 references - 1 must be either child care or care related.
Apply now with an up-to-date CV and all successful candidates will be contacted to progress their application. If you would like to discuss this role or other potential roles call Amy Webb on 0208 971 1284.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.