Early Years Teaching Assistant
Protocol Education are looking to recruit nurturing, adaptable people to work as EYFS TA in our schools in Hove.
As an EYFS TA you will facilitate children’s learning through play and supporting the other practitioners to unlock every child's potential. If you are looking for your next flexible role in education, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, you need:
- To be eligible to work in the UK.
- To be able to provide 2 references for your employment over the past 3 years.
- To hold or be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS through Protocol Education.
- To have some experience working with primary age children.
- Experience supporting children with SEND
Protocol Education can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system.
- A generous Refer A Friend scheme of £250.
- A dedicated, honest, and friendly team of consultant to support you.
- Access to different free training to develop your professional skill set.
If you are interested in this role please click apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 253196
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.