Protocol Education are currently looking for teaching assistants to work with children who have communication and interaction difficulties in the Doncaster area. Whether you have previous experience as a TA or have worked in the public services this role could be great next step in the education sector.
The Role: You will work closely with other members of staff to ensure that students are given the best quality of learning possible and are provided with the help to succeed in and outside of the school setting. Mainly working on a 1:1 or small group basis, you will help manage classroom behaviours and help pupils complete work by adapting it for their capabilities.
The School: Catering to students aged 5 - 19, this school provides a curriculum which will enrich the lives of those who attend. Working with children’s EHCP, staff at this Doncaster based school are passionate about ensuring success and providing opportunities post education.
The Successful Candidate: You must be passionate about providing children with the best education possible. It is vital that you are confident in managing challenging behaviour but also show a caring side too. You must be able to adapt quickly to new situations and make sure to follow the correct procedures given by the school.
An extra qualification in team teach is highly desired in this role, however can be provided should you require.
What Protocol can offer:
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role for you, allowing you to get the best out of your employment.
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level, used to help further your understanding and help you progress further within your career.
- Flexibility - Whether you’re wanting full or part time work, Protocol can work around you. We can offer you daily, long term or even permanent work.
- Competitive Rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £250 to any candidate who refers an individual who begins working for Protocol
- The opportunity to work with an agency who have gained recognition within our industry, through awards and accreditations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.