Explore an impactful role: Specialised Autism Teaching Assistant
Elevate your career while making a genuine difference in the lives of students with Autism. Protocol Education invited applications for the role of a dedicated specialised Autism Teaching Assistant in schools.
Role: Teaching Assistant
Contract: full or part time
Salary: £77-£95 per day
At Protocol Education, we are committed to empowering diverse learners. This role offers an opportunity to support and nurture students with Autism, fostering an inclusive and dynamic learning environment.
Your expertise will shine through:
- Providing tailored assistance to students with Autism
- Enhancing classroom experiences with your presence
- Implementing effective behaviour management and sensory strategies
- Collaborating seamlessly with educators and support teams
- Creating a safe and conducive learning space
- Proven experience in the field
- In-depth understanding of Autism’s influence on learning
- Demonstrated patience and empathy
- Proficiency in behaviour management strategies
- Agility in adapting to educational dynamics
- Dedication to cultivating a sense of belonging
Rewards and benefits:
- Competitive daily rate £77-£95 per day
- Play a pivotal role in shaping students’ lives
- Enjoy consistent work
- Continuous professional development through tailored training
- Become part of a collaborative school community
Ready to make an impact?
If you are prepared to contribute to Autism inclusion and have the experience required, we encourage you to apply.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.