Are you looking for a teaching assistant role for immediate start? I am currently recruiting for several teaching assistants in Redbridge.
What we are looking for:
- A friendly, creative individual
- Someone who is happy to offer support to young pupils
- Good classroom skills and is easily able to adapt to specific school environments
- Someone who works well within a team
- Feels comfortable working across the school from years 1-6
- Shows a good sense of humour
- Is a positive role model for the children
What the school offers:
- A hardworking and encouraging team of both pupils and other members of staff.
- General support and guidance
- A clear and well organised structure
Protocol Education provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Protocol’s online CPD portfolio.
Protocol Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.
For immediate consideration, please apply now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.