SEND Teaching Assistant – Derbyshire
Are you looking for rewarding work experience in education?
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of vulnerable children within education?
Or perhaps you want to develop your own skills and knowledge of supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs?
Then we have the perfect role for you! We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work in a supportive Derbyshire SEN school supporting learners with special educational needs including ASC, ADHD, SEMH.
About the role:
- SEND Teaching Assistant
- Located in Derbyshire (excellent transport links).
- £70 - £80 per day
- Full time, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4pm
- Proving 1:1 and group support to children aged between 4 and 19 years.
- Being an accessible, supportive member of staff
- Creating fun and engaging learning experiences for children and young adults.
- Supporting teachers in delivering exciting lessons.
About the school:
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Fully inclusive ethos to support professional development.
- Friendly, welcoming staff and children
- Located a short walk from a bus stop
- Excellent on-site facilities and resources
What the school are looking for candidates that:
- Are passionate about the learning and development of children.
- Are enthusiastic, friendly and naturally outgoing.
- Are dedicated to providing excellent learning experiences for pupils.
- Model a calm and consistent approach.
- Have a passion for supporting learners
- Are able to use their initiative in adapting activities to meet the individual needs and support the holistic development of the child.
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.