Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Teaching Assistant
A ‘good’ primary school in Brent is seeking a full-time experienced Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Teaching Assistant to work with pupils who have learning difficulties, behavioural problems or physical or sensory disabilities. The staff are highly supportive, and creativity is encouraged. They have an excellent staff well-being package and seek out career development opportunities for all staff. Both the staff and children are friendly and welcoming. There is adequate onsite parking and good transports links. Pay starts from £70 per day.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Have experience working with SEND children
- Assess the individual learning needs of pupils
- Positively manage challenging behaviour
- Liaise with parents, carers and other professionals who work with the children
- Supervise activities
- Work with teachers to find bespoke and individualised child centred education to help engage the children
- Work with children in small groups and on a one to one basis
Protocol Education will offer you:
- Ongoing CPD
- Competitive rates of weekly pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher and support staff you refer to us
To take advantage of this great opportunity please email your CV to Sapphire Brooks at email@example.com or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.