Protocol Education is currently looking for caring, friendly individuals to take on great opportunities as Teaching Assistants in schools in South Yorkshire.
The successful candidates will have the chance to be part of fantastic educational settings, supporting pupils to develop their character and providing them with the help they need to succeed. If you feel you could positively impact on a pupil’s learning experience, then this may be the role for you.
Our schools are looking for someone:
- Who can build strong relationships with the children they support.
- Who can adapt to the various needs of pupils.
- Who can work alongside the class teacher to encourage engagement from all students and allow them to access their learning.
- Who can support and care for children during break and lunchtimes.
They will need:
- A positive and calm classroom manner.
- A desire to help young people grow.
- Excellent communication skills with both pupils and families.
- Experience working with children in any field.
What Protocol can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Ongoing support from our dedicated and friendly team of experts.
- A £50 refer a friend scheme.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or contact us on 0114 252 1970 for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.