Job type: KS1 Teaching Assistant
Salary: £70 - £90 per day
Start Date: As soon as possible
Do you enjoy working with kids?
In need of a change and want a rewarding and challenging position?
Then we have the job for you!
We are working with a school who are looking for a person to join their team as a Teaching Assistant.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be prepared to work in small groups of students and assess their progress
- Be honest, compassionate and a good communicator who works well with a team
- Assist the teacher to prepare school material and equipment
- Keep students focused when needed and support small groups
- Experience working with children desired but not essential
- A character who truly makes a difference in the classroom and enjoys working with young people.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal/written and reading comprehension
- Proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children, please note - this can be in any field
Protocol education is a leading education agency in the UK and will provide you with
- A dedicated and teacher experienced consultant to support and guide you through your role
- Progression and CPD training
- A supportive and friendly team
Only applicants who have Right to Work in the UK will be considered.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.