Protocol Education are currently working with a client school who are looking to appoint a teaching assistant to fit into their friendly and supportive team. You should have experience of working with children either in a school, nursery, clubs or on a volunteering basis. A successful candidate may also have a background in care or support work.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will work alongside the class teacher to support the children’s learning
- Can follow lesson plans to ensure they are working with designated children or groups
- Is enthusiastic about supporting children and finding ways to engage children in their learning.
You need to:
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to process a new application
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK
- Be able to provide two references from your most recent employment
- Have a CV covering 10 years (this can include education)
What Protocol can offer:
- competitive pay rates
- FREE ongoing continued professional development (CPD)
- £250 refer a friend scheme
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance. 'Keeping children safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online Safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS update service.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply or get in touch with us.
t: 01622 920705
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.