Protocol Education are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in a vibrant and supportive Primary schools across Shropshire.
TA/Learning Support Assistants Responsibilities include:
• Supporting a class of pupils from EYFS up to KS2
• Carrying out behaviour management in line with the school's policies and procedures
• Supporting pupils inside and outside the classroom.
• Accompanying and supporting students with their academic and personal development.
• Being proactive in the class to ensure your learning support is tailored to each child's individual need.
·Supporting children 1-1 to their needs.
Protocol Education are seeking individuals with a desire and passion to support children with their learning. The perfect candidate would ideally have some form of behaviour management training, ideally team teach, although this is desired, it is not essential. Most importantly, you must be approachable, enthusiastic and promote positive behaviour management and guidance to aid progression and personal development.
• Working closely in a 1:1 environment and small groups to encourage more effective learning
• Encouraging positive behaviours and detecting areas of improvement
• Understanding and commitment to the improvement of students
The ideal candidate must have:
• A passion for working closely students to achieve their personal goals and behaviours
• A valid and current enhanced DBS check or willing to complete one
• Experience working with students/young persons
• Worked as a behaviour specialist or in intervention support - Preferably
The ideal candidate may have:
• A psychology or relevant University degree
• Experience working 1-1 with children and in small group capacity
• Experience supporting pupils
Join a dedicated team of primary school teachers passionate about the educational and personal growth of their students. If you want to be part of a supportive network that take pride in their students, then apply today with Protocol Education.
With over 26 branches across the country and a wealth of knowledge across our networks, we are delighted to be able to bring our expertise to the area.
Your team of friendly, informative and supportive Consultants share vast experience within recruitment and consultancy, along with real, hands-on classroom experience.
Our goal is to match our candidates with their ideal role and ideal setting. You are welcome to drop in and meet us or call to make an appointment. Let us discuss your requirements, goals and aspirations and explore the ways that we can support you.
We cannot wait to meet you. Please apply on www.protocol-education.com