Higher-Level Teaching Assistant – Key Stage 2
Protocol Education are working closely with a school in Maidstone who is looking for a Higher-Level Teaching assistant in their Key Stage 2 classes.
The school is an OFSTED rated Good school and are looking for a person who is passionate about their students and able to assist the teacher with daily tasks and to work with small groups of students to help bridge the gap caused by COVID-19. Ideally you would have experience in a similar role.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be able to help students with gaps in their numeracy, literacy, and phonics knowledge
- Be honest, compassionate and a good communicator who works well with a team
- Assist the teacher to prepare school material and equipment
- Keep students focused when needed and support small groups
- Be available Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 3.30pm
Protocol education is a leading education agency in the UK and will provide you with
- Competitive rates of pay - £70 to £100 – dependent on experience
- A dedicated and teacher experienced consultant to support and guide you through your role
- Progression and CPD training
- A supportive and friendly team
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will need to provide the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as Right to Work in the UK. Protocol is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. All applicants must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced DBS check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.