£65-£90 per day
Protocol Education are looking for a full - time Teaching Assistant to start immediately in a friendly primary school in Wandsworth area.
Successful applicants will have:
• Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school
• Knowledge of Phonics and confident in interventions
• Passionate about supporting children and helping them learn
• Willingness to cover any last minute shifts and support schools accordingly
In return Protocol Education can offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• Opportunities to make career progression
If you need any further information please feel free to contact me in my email email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.